Zonon 24 Pieces Party Photo Booth Props Mix of Hats, Wine Glass, Lipstick, Tie, Crowns and More for Variety Party Birthday Parties Weddings (Golden)View on Amazon
BEST PHOTO BOOTH PROPS 64 PACK, Durable Pack of Photo Booth Signs for Photo Booth Business, Perfect for Christmas Wedding Birthdays Reunions, Beautiful Waterproof FUN, Unique Photo Booth ExperienceView on Amazon
- BrandPhoto Booth International
Birthday Photo Booth Props - (No Glitter) Rose Gold Birthday Party Photobooth Props and Signs (27 Count) - Large and Durable Happy Birthday Photo Booth Props - Cute & Funny Birthday Photobooth PropsView on Amazon
Yaaaaasss! Easter Party Supplies decorations-51 PCS Easter Photo Booth Props, Easter Party Favors, Spring Party Photo Booth Easter Egg Hunt Bunny Selfie PropsView on Amazon
Best Wedding Photo Booth Props - 6 Jumbo Double-Sided Photobooth Signs - Backdrop Supplies Accessories Kit - Perfect for Weddings, Bridal Parties and Wedding ShowersView on Amazon
Gold Photo Booth Props - Fully Assembled, No DIY Required - Mix of Hats, Lips, Mustaches, Crowns and More (16 pcs) - Durable and Vibrant - Perfect for Birthday Parties, Weddings and MoreView on Amazon
Sterling James Co. Funny Birthday Photo Booth Props - 47 Pieces - 21st - 30th - 40th - 50th - 60th - 70th - 80th - 90th - Birthday Party Supplies, Decorations and FavorsView on Amazon
- BrandSterling James Co.
Funny Party Hats Photo Booth Props - Photo Booths for Parties - 18 Pc. Assorted Photo Booth Kit (18 Pc Adult Props)View on Amazon
- BrandFunny Party Hats
Easter Bunny Photo Booth Props and PVC Inflatable Selfie Photo Frame Set - Funny Easter Photo Booth Party Supplies Favors for Family Kids Adults - Easter Bunny PropsView on Amazon
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
I’m no photo booth prop expert or anything, but I know that there are certain themes that are more popular than the mediocre ones. So let’s get into some of the most favourite prop suggestions that party people are definitely going to enjoy!
1. Vintage Props
Almost everybody loves vintage decorations. On top of that, personalizing photos with one-of-a-kind vintage props is a great idea. And the best part is that these props you can easily get at local thrift shops.
- Old Books – How about hardcover books? Paired with glasses on sticks, which is perfect for a geeky look.
- Vintage Phones – No denying that vintage phones look cool. Plus, they can produce some of the most hilarious couple photos.
- Deer Antlers – If there’s any prop that looks the most vintage, then it’s got to be deer antlers. But that doesn’t mean going out into the woods for foraging them. Deer antler sets are available at stores both online and offline. They add a cabin-chic vibe to your photos while also making everyone look hilarious.
- Picture Frames – Aren’t they a classy prop to have at any party! Vintage photo frames always save the day, no matter the party occasion. They make every picture look captivating.
2. Wedding Props
You often see the best photo booth props at weddings. Simply because they’ve become a must-have piece of decoration. Pictures and weddings, after all, do go hand in hand. So maybe you can have some vintage props along with the following best wedding photo booth props…
- Baby Pictures – Blown-out-of-proportion headshots of baby pictures of the groom and bride placed on sticks is certainly a funny theme at the wedding.
- Wedding Hats – A traditional top hat for men and a white, veiled cap for the ladies. These often make an appearance at weddings, and for a reason!
- Sunglasses – Bring together all kinds of stunning shades and set them all out for your wedding guests. There’s no limit to how many silly appearances one can create with so many different kinds of sunglasses. And let’s not forget how cool they can make a picture look.
- Huge Champagne Bottle – How about a giant bottle of champagne? And if your budget doesn’t allow you to buy an actual champagne bottle, then there are blow-up bottles of champagne too. These, no doubt, also look pretty sweet and festive.
3. Sign Props
Get straight to the point, right? Sign props for the photo booth are available in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and designs. There are plenty of custom signs also that you can get. And just because these props are customizable, it’s all in your hands to decide what phrases and words you want to use for your party event.
- Emoji Signs – Who doesn’t love emojis nowadays, right? Maybe your grandpa or grandma! But then that’s not true because even they seem to be fond of using emojis if using modern-day technology. Anyway, the point is that everybody LOVES emojis; small emojis, large emojis, smiley emojis, people emojis, and so many more.
- Chalkboard Signs – These could either be word bubbles or normal squares. Get as many black chalkboard signs as you can and go crazy!
- Instagram Post Cutout – Did you know that you can now buy customized Instagram post frames? That are pretty inexpensive to get by the way. And then all you have to do is personalize the words.
The thing to remember here is that your props shouldn’t be boring. And the same can be said about the processing of choosing them. Be it for a wedding, birthday party, or even a corporate event. The idea is for guests to have fun with the props and take some hilarious, memorable pictures.
What is the best photo booth backdrop color?
The most traditional colors include black, gray, and white. But then you can always select a photo booth backdrop color that’s in sync with your event.
Are photo booths worth it?
No doubt, photo booths are fun at parties for people of all ages. And that’s the best part. It gives your guests something fun and exciting to do at the party instead of just dancing.
Also, the best photo booth props are excellent ice-breakers for the crowd. Not everybody knows how to be social, right? So this seems like a great way to talk to someone new or someone you haven’t seen in a very long time.
What equipment do I need for a photo booth?
A photo booth service or business uses just a laptop, so nothing too fancy or complex. On top of that, photos don’t need a significant amount of memory space or processing. That means a basic laptop seems perfect to store the images. And then you can also use easy, user-friendly software like Breeze for setting up your photo booth.
[YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8wzPpxA28&ab_channel=BreezeSystems]
Animal heads, flower crowns, glasses, weapons (for example, Thor’s hammer), moustaches, masks, hats, signs, lips, frames, inflatables, 3D props and decorations, and customized props. These are all some of the best photo booth props for weddings, birthdays, and other parties.
You should just figure out what’s appropriate, funny, and picture-worthy. While it’s true that everybody just loves snapshots, the activity should be enticing. Your aim is to create a fun environment for your guests, so they can let loose and have the best time of their lives.